Monday, March 8, 2010

Last Spanish!


Today I thought of going to the Grass lawn park and practice some shot on goal since I had some problem with that yesterday! But I had too much to do back home so I didn't. I updated my blog, loaded three washing machines, did my Spanish home work and I did the dishes.
When I had lunch I watched the red carpet moment from yesterday's Oscar. I was fun to see all the celebrities but I was so irritated on one of the interviewer. She was so stiff and was really kissing ass for the celebrities. Well, maybe I'm a bit jealous ;)
Cause of the little incident with the cop yesterday I went out on a mission to fix the broken head light. First, I asked at the gas station but they couldn't help me. But then I went to a mechanic who said he could help me if I just went and bought a new bulb. He gave me direction to a Auto supply store, and after some wrong turns and bad words I found it. I always feel lost in those kind of shops with all the car stuff and the oily, heavy men ;)But I was all cool when I told them the model of the car and what I needed, and I walked out there proud ;)
I went back to the mechanic and he changed the light quickly and I didn't need to pay anything ;) I just used my charm ;)
I had some extra time before I needed to pick up Agnes so I went to Bartell Drugs and Starbucks and checked it out. I also got a surprise call from mum and dad. I had send them a message that asked for a skype call since our phone doesn't work. They were worried that something had happened but I just wanted to talk to them cause it was a long time since last. We decided to skype tomorrow.
I picked up Agnes and then the kids. I had planned a play date for Sofia, so I drove her to her friend Jordyn and me and Filip went home.
We played some Rock Band together before I started with dinner and then picked up Sofia again.
Today was also my last Spanish class for this quarter. I was in good time so I didn't need to hurry which was nice. The lesson was good and I'm glad that I'm gonna have the same teacher in the next level. She's so nice and reminds me of my favourite teacher in school.
Dinner tonight was a good Tiika Masala Chicken with rice! So now I'm full and happy ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment