Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'll miss her!!!! And my kids are sick


Today Filip was home from school cause he felt not well. He complained about a upset stomach but U can never really know for sure when it comes to the kids. But we let him be home for a while and then we would see how he felt.
After dropping Sofia at school, I took my jogging round and today it felt great! I manage to keep up with my time and I felt good during the entire round. I really like Nike's slogan when I'm working out: "Just do it!" It's a good motivator, donno why but it works for me.
When I got back, Filip wasn't better so I let him rest some more while I took a nice shower and then I started to update myself on my computer and I also called to the dentist and reschedule Filip and Sofia's appointment that was on my birthday.
Then they called from the kids school and said that Sofia wasn't feeling OK so I went and picked her up. She was also complaining about a bad stomach and she had all this morning.
Just as we walked in to the house, Filip threw up. Poor kid! I had prepared a bucket for him so he didn't threw up on the floor or anything.
He was really exhausted after that and they both just laid on the couch and watched TV. It didn't take long until Sofia threw up as well. Now they both just laid/slept in the sofa and were so helpless.
They watched a movie while I picked up Agnes and when I got back, I red for them a while but then they fell asleep and slept for maybe two hours. I got a pretty calm day so I got some things done on my computer.
I made dinner, salmon and mashed potatoes, and when Lotta and Jonas got home the kids were happy but still really exhausted.
I'm really working on my music tonight and I think I've got a better order now and I hope that I can get what I want on my Ipod without too much work ;) I'm also trying to think of what to do when my family is here and planning my schedule. Tomorrow Anna is going on a trip with her host family for TWO WEEKS!!! How will I manage? And she didn't plan any goodbye meeting with me so now I'm really sad :( I'm eating somenuts to cheer me up but it's not helping. I'll miss my friend!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment