Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kadda is back!



Today (Tuesday) I took the kids to school without any problem and then I went to the gym and did the SET class. I was totally exhausted after that and I was almost not able to walk home ;)
I did my German homework, the laundry and some other choirs here before I took a one hour nap ;) It was really nice but I would have loved to stay in bed the rest of the day ;)
I picked up the kids and even though it was a bit cloudy, it was warm so we went to the park. We brought a snack and we had a great time playing with the kids new bounce balls that has water and glitter inside so it looks really cool when U throw them.
After maybe an hour, we went home to continue on Filip's Grasshopper project and today, he draw the life cycle of a grasshopper.
I took the bus to the college and I was a bit early so I ate my sandwich I had brought and red my book. Yesterday I finished the last Twilight book: Breaking Dawn!! I love it! So now I've started with a Swedish book called "Lyckans Tempel" by Alice Lyttkens. It's OK, but I haven't come that far yet. I took it from the family's bookshelf and it's a series so we'll see if I'll read the rest as well.
German was nice and it's only two times left so I need to sign me up for one new class but I don't know what yet. I wanna take German again I think but I wanna read in the morning instead. This far, I haven't found a class that fits so I'll see what I end up with.
After college, I went to Starbucks and Kadda was there! Hurray! She's back after her vacations in Washington DC. It was really nice to see and talk to her again and she had a lot to tell from her visit at her best friend's. It was nice to talk to everyone again and Tuesdays are actually one of the highlights of the week and I'm always looking forward to the Banana Chocolate Chip Cake ;)
Lotta was playing model today with Lindsey. She got styled and then took a lot of pictures. It was really fun she said and as a thank U from Lindsey she got a huge canvas picture of Filip that they had taken a while ago. It's so beautiful and emotional. They are talking about taking one of Sofia as well but with like the opposite emotions. I think that would look great and I hope they'll do it. Well, U can see for yourself but I think it's amazing!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment