Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Free pastry on Starbucks!



Today, after I went with the kids to school, I met up with Ramona and Anna at my place and we walked together down to Starbucks. If U bought a drink there today before 10:30 U got a free pastry. Of course we didn't wanna miss that opportunity ;)
We brought our coffee and cookies to the waterfront and enjoyed the nice morning. It's good now when it's spring and almost summer cause U can do so much more together and in the evenings it's bright a longer time!
I followed Anna home cause I wanted to print my receipt for the trip! OMG it's on the day after tomorrow!
I also let Anna have some of my pictures and I got some that I was missing. Slater (her kid) was sick today but he had such a smile on his face. He's so cute! They have a dog as well, Ace. He's not so cute and pretty dumb ;) U can always be amused by Acie Boy...hahah!
I went home and talked some with my friend Elin and with my brother Robin before I had lunch and watched two more episodes of Desperate Housewives. I've started on season one since I didn't see any before I came here.
I went to the kids school but we didn't go home until an hour after they were off school cause they played at the schoolyard. I had brought a ball and some snack and it was so good weather so it was nice. It's good when I don't need to pick them up by car, like when I pick up Agnes before. So we are gonna change the day that I don't pick up Agnes so that we can stay a bit more often.
When we got home, Filip did his homework after a lot of discussions. He's in that phase where he doesn't like school or homework. Every morning there is discussion and every afternoon. I don't really know what to say cause just: " U have to go to school to learn" is not helping!
I did dinner and when Lotta and Jonas got home, I had to go. Not because of college this time, but I had a soccer game. Jen picked me up as usual and it's good that it wasn't as late as last time.
This team was also really good but this time we had Allison back and we had a real goalie. Sadly, we lost this one too but only with 2-1. This ref allowed some more ruff play and I was so mad at the girl I had in the middle cause she always had an arm in my chest and I never really got the chance of taking her down ;) But it was a fun game to play, more like back home so I'm happy! I actually I got open with the goalie but blew it, as usual, so that was the least happy part of the game.
All around the field there were like a swamp or sth so we had some nice music during our game from the thousands of frogs who lived there! A bit early we thought!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment