Monday, March 22, 2010

Birthday movie and dinner




Today (Sunday) I first woke up by the family, as usual, but when they had left for the Swedish school I manage to fall back to sleep. But then there was some stupid construction work outside my window! Hallo, it's Sunday and I didn't go to bed until 5am!!!
Laura and me went down and had breakfast and she left pretty soon cause she had some stuff that needed to be done.
I did some laundry and wrapped Anna's present that she was gonna get today. I also made a birthday card!
At 3, Anna picked me up and we went to Bellevue to see the movie: Shutter Island with Leonardo DiCaprio in the leading role. It was a horror movie about a mental hospital and I thought it was really good. It was a bit weird sometimes but not as scary as I thought. And the end was really unpredicted.
It was me, Ramona, Hanna and Anna who saw the movie and afterwards, Ramona went home but instead Kadda join us. We all went to Cheesecake Factory to have a little birthday dinner for Anna.
This time I tried a burger, but never more. Well, at least not that one cause it was dry and boring. A bit disappointed there but I took a Carrot cake for dessert and that was perfect. I even got some leftovers I'll have tomorrow ;)
The waiters came and sang for Anna and she was a bit embarrassed but it was fun ;)
She got some presents as well. From me she got a protection shell for her Ipod and a blue headband as a start on her tennis outfit ;) From Kadda she got German chocolate and pudding :)
We were all a bit tired so everyone went home to their place and I sat in the sofa with the computer in my lap and tried to do sth useful, but I didn't :)
Tomorrow is a new week and only 3 days until New York and I can hug my family again for the first time in 7 months!! OMG I'm so excited!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment