Saturday, March 13, 2010

I love Target!


Today (Thursday) I tried a cycle class at the gym and it was really good and fun. U were on the cycle half an hour and then it was like a work out next to the cycle with sit ups, push ups etc. I didn't really feel so much but I think cause I wasn't sure what resistance and level on the bike. Next time it will be better.
Right after my nice shower, I went to Target to look for clothes to have on the St Patrick's party next weekend. And also a gift for my Anna who's birthday is coming up ;)
When I left my car at the parking lot I dropped my phone. I have done it a thousands of times so I wasn't so concerned, I just took out the sim card and put it back but it didn't work? I tried it again but it was not turning on. OMG, after all that phone has been through (U guys back home know what I talk about ;)) and now it has to brake? When we are in the middle of our biggest adventure ever? If U can't even trust your phone that's bad ;)
So I was kind of stressed in the store cause I didn't knew the time so I had to listen to my stomach. When it started talking I knew it was lunch time ;) I did find a green dress and some tights to wear at the party.
Filip needed to work on is grasshopper project so I helped him with that and me and Sofia played restaurant with her kitties.
Today Lotta wanted to go out for a work out and since Jonas is not home so that meant work for me. But it' really OK. We had dinner, watched some TV and then I red for them just before they went to bed.
The girls came over to watch Grey's and PP and Emilie had baked Crepe and we had all different good stuff in them. It's a tradition to eat good stuff while watching these shows ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment