Wednesday, March 17, 2010

One of those bad days




Today (Tuesday) wasn't the best day ever. I was so tired when I woke up and just in a bad mood all day. It didn't help that the kids were only in school until 12 today as well and now the weather wasn't so good so we couldn't go outside.
Since I was so tired, I went back to sleep when I got back home, but I had to go up at 11:30 again cause I needed to go and get the kids :(
We had lunch and then we actually saw a movie, The journey to the center of the earth. Good and really nice for me who was tired ;)
After, we finished Filip's grasshopper. Now we did the 3D model out of sth called Bendaroos. It's sticky sticks that U can put together and create really cool stuff ;) It turned out really well and I'm proud of OUR project ;) I hope he (we) gets an A!
We also had some clay that we could use but we ended up baking cookies with it instead ;) Me and Sofia made some nice dinosaurs, well she made a crocodile but still.
The time went bye so slow and since I was still in a bad mood, I guess I wasn't so fun to hang out with. But finally the sun came out and we went on our street and played. It was nice but then I had to go inside and make dinner.
Tonight was my last German lesson and it was nice. We got some chocolate from Switzerland that was very good ;)
Instead of going to Starbucks afterward, I had my first Tuesday game with my new team. It was perhaps not the ultimate time or weather for a soccer game. At 9:15 PM and in rain. But that don't stop a true spirit and I drove all the way to Seattle to play. This season is gonna be much better that the previous once cause we are playing in a higher division so the competition is stronger and the teams are better. The team we played were really good and they were young which made me think of how much I miss my team back in Sweden. OMG, I wanna go back and start practice with them again and just hang out as we used too. We did everything together! I miss you my green and white sisters!! And brothers too ;)
Well, I started the game as a keeper cause we don't really have one so everyone is sharing. But then I was a forward which was kind of awkward cause they play with three up top so I'm not really sure of how to play. And I don't like waiting for the ball. I'm more comfortable on the midfield but it was fun and a lot more tougher that usual.
I didn't score but I laid a pretty nice free kick, if I might say so ;) that ended up in goal bye Jen! It was nice.
Well, we lost the game with like 7-2 but some of the goals were unnecessary but they were a really good team. But I like the level on the game and they told me that every game is gonna be like this. I'm so excited!
It was really late when I drove home and I started to think of my family that is soon coming. I'm so excited but also nervous cause I think it's gonna hurt so bad when they leave again. When I left them six months ago, it wasn't so bad cause then everything was so exciting. But now I know what I had back home and how much I miss them. It's just gonna be so hard letting them go once more. But I know that we are gonna have a great 2 weeks together and then it's only about 6 months left which will be full of great adventures here so I guess (and hope) that it'll go quickly.
When I got home I went straight to bed, without showering! Cause the shower is next to the kids room and it would have woken them up. ;)
Oh, that's right: Kadda also is going to San Fran with me and Emilie! Jippie!!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment