Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snoqualmie and Party




Today (Saturday) I went with the family to the slopes in Snoqualmie. The weather was so nice, today as well ;) The sun was shining and it was really warm. The snow was heavy and sticky so it wasn't the best for skiing but still OK.
We went up and down a couple of times before we had lunch out in the sun shine ;) We did some more runs and at around 3 we went back home. But we made a quick stop at the Donut place in Issaquah and bought some with us ;)
I took a really nice shower cause I didn't shower yesterday after the soccer and it has started to itch ;)
I did some organisation for the evening before I went out for a walk, in my t-shirt!, and stopped at Ben and Jerry's that had reopened after some reconstruction. They are so good!! I walked down to the water with my ice cream and sat there for a while and just watched all the people!
On my way home I went to QFC and bought a soda for the party tonight.
It was so nice weather and when I got home, the kids were outside playing with some other kids and Jonas had just started the grill!! It really felt like summer and not in the middle of March.
I needed to clean my room and carry up the extra bed cause Laura was spending the night here since she lives in Issaquah and didn't want to drive that far in the middle of the night.
We had a really good BBQ dinner with Crab as a start and then Lamb ;) I never had crab before but it was good.
I started to get ready for the party, I curled my hair and put on make up and then Laura was here. She taught my host parents were some friends of mine that were also coming to the party. Totally hilarious! She was like asking Lotta what she was doing here and how long they were here. She was throwing her stuff at the sofa and talked with Jonas about the movie that was on. First I wondered why she was so nice and weir to them but then I understood ;) When I told her that they were my host parents, she was so embarrassed and went down to apologise ;)
She's really funny Laura and a bit fuzzy but I like her. She told me the most incredible story about what had happened to her today. She had bumped in to another car and there she had met a really handsome guy who asked for her number. But she was so confused and all hyper from the "car crash" that she said: "There's no need for that cause there weren't anything wrong with the cars so why should we exchange numbers?" Later she realized that he wanted to go out with her but now it was too late. OMG, she had just missed a great opportunity and she was really pissed when she got home. But after some thinking she decided to try to find him cause he was a pizza delivery so she knew where he worked. On her way to my place she went to the pizza place and just when she arrives, he comes out. So she told him that she had been a idiot earlier and they exchanged number and are now gonna meet again. This is so cool! I hope everything will go well for her.
We finished our outfits, which were green of course since this was a St Patrick's theme party. I had a green dress, and black tights with green clovers on the side. I had a necklace with a horse shoe and clovers on and I had painted my nails green ;) So nice!
I was the driver for the evening since I'd promised Emilie that. She was "sick" so she couldn't come anyway but we went and picked up Hanna, Anna and Kadda. After I left them at the party, me and Hanna went to Seattle and picked up another gang that had asked for a ride. Kind as I am I couldn't say no and I know how hard it is to get a ride and I could make some extra money.
Finally I also came to the party, and it was only half an hour left until 12 and Anna's birthday. Good thing I didn't miss that!
She had a Champangebottle and at 12 we sang and popped that and she got a pink banderol with the text: Birthday princess that she wore together with her crown ;) It was a really great party with fun people and it wasn't too much which is good cause his place is really small.
Well, sadly I wasn't so much at the party cause I also drove the Seattle gang back home, that only stayed for 1,5 h! And they were living so far away that I spend most of the time in the car. But I always had company in the car so it was OK but it was sad that I couldn't be at the party with Anna more.
Of course we stopped at Mac Donald's before we went home and me and Laura wasn't in bed until 5 am!
Next party will be a Mexican theme and then it's TEQUILA for everyone! And I'll be 21 so it's perfect!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment