Thursday, March 18, 2010

The only regular day this week



Today was the first, and last, regular day this week. I went up at 7 and made breakfast to the kids and then at 8:30 we went to school.
I couldn't go to the gym this morning cause I needed to be home and wait for a guy who would exchange our Comcast TV box. Yes, this as well had broke. So instead of the gym I did a couple of exercises at home and I'm really proud of myself cause I got tired ;)
Then I Skyped with my best friends and we talked for like an hour and it was so nice cause now I really miss them and I could easily flight back home right now! We talked about everything and we decided to go to Kos when I come back. Another friend is working there as a bartender so it would be really fun to visit her!
I went to Bellevue and got the final present for Anna, who's birthday is on Sunday. I won't tell U what I got her cause she might be reading this. ;)
It was so nice weather and when I got back home, I still had like 2 hours before I should pick up the kids so I laid on our sofa outside in the sun wall and I fell asleep ;) It was nice but a bit cold when the wind blew in, but I was actually bare legged (donno if that's a word) and it felt like summer!
When I picked up the kids we stayed at the schoolyard and I let them play with their friends. It's good that they can socialize a bit and play with others cause I'm not a play lady!
We walked back home after half an hour maybe and they got a snack and Filip did his homework. His grasshopper project got great words and on Monday he is going to read about the life cycle to the rest of the class. He's a bit nervous but we'll practice back home.
Sofia has these small Barbie-likely Disney princesses that U can dress and play with. We played with them but did it a bit crazy, we put the dresses on the animals and so on. It was fun and we laughed a lot about Mrs Teapot ;)
After dinner, I went to Bellevue again to meet Hanna who needed sth for the St Patricks party on Saturday. Soon Linn joined us, another Swedish aupair, but it was hard finding sth. I'm glad I'm already done ;) It was nice to walk around, talking and looking and I actually didn't buy anything so I'm proud ;)
Me and Hanna went to Starbucks and sat there for like an hour while I waited for my bus and we talked about our kids and families and everything back home etc. I had a really nice evening but now I need to sleep so that I have energy for a whole day with the kids tomorrow! I hope it's good weather so that we can go to a park.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

ps. One week to go before New York! ds.

No comments:

Post a Comment