Thursday, August 12, 2010

A cool day!





Today (Wednesday) I took Sofia to the bank cause I needed to put back the money on my American account so that we could pay off that damn ticket! We also bought egg and jam so that we could have pancakes for lunch.
Anna came over with Slater and he played with Sofia while we tried to fix the ticket. We called but didn't really get what they wanted from us so we had a conversation over email and it ended up with us paying online and now everything should be fine, I hope!
Me and Sofia made pancakes and this time they were GREAT!! The best ones ever, nothing was wrong ;) I'm proud over myself...and Sofia! We had strawberry jam and whipped cream to it so afterwards we were very full.
This evening, the family would meet the next babysitter for the kids, since I'm leaving soon ;) and Sofia wanted to make chocolate balls for him. So we did and both we and the kitchen was all messy when we were done. I don't understand how it can get out of the bowl so much ;)
When everything and everyone was clean, we hurried to the beach cause it was so hot today and we could swim and play for about two hours before we needed to get Filip. Sofia got a shaved ice again and she sat as a frog eating it, it was cute and fun ;)
When we had got Filip,went back again to the beach and again, Filip was whining about that we ALWAYS were at the beach...well yes, when it's like 30 degrees there is not so much else U want to do. And once again me and Sofie were in the water for maybe 10 minutes and then he came as well and we had so much fun. When the lifeguards left, early today!, I also jumped from the dock with them and it was great!
Back home we just changed and then Lotta called and said that they were on their way and that we should meet them in Kirkland. We didn't go at once since they have to drive from Redmond and then they were gonna pick this guy up on their way. Downtown, when we saw that they weren't there, we walked on the deck and watched all the nice boats that laid there. We wanted to trade one of them with one of our chocolate balls but I don't think anyone wanted that ;)
Well, we waited, and waited and waited. After about one hour they called and said that they were soon there. OK! So me and the kids walked to the Marina Park where they had the Farmer Market today so we checked that out and then waited some more before they came.
The guy's name is Theo and the kids have met him before cause he's a teacher in the Swedish school. Since I had been with the kids from 7:30 this morning and it was now 7, I didn't stay. So I don't know how it went or how he is but I guess he's nice.
I wanted to have a pizza slice at Zeke's but they didn't have any cause it was after 4...bla bla bla so I went home and then drove to Mc Donald's and got a chicken wrap and a vanilla shake...jum! Then I drove to Anna's place to meet here and M so that we could plan our weekend. I just wanna say that I hate when people mess with my food, and Mc Donald's did!!! I asked for RANCH sauce and they gave me some damn BBQ CHIPOTTLE!!! How hard can it be??!!
The planning didn't go so well and we didn't really make a decision, but we think Anna will drive, that we might stay at a hostel and that we need to buy stuff for the party as well...it was fun ;)
I went home pretty soon cause I was grumpy and needed to sleep. This was also the last day I had to take my antibiotics so I hope I'll get more energy now. Or maybe it's just my life that makes me so tired. I told Lotta and Jonas about all my problems and all the stress about the weekend and they just laughed at me and said that it sounded that I have a really hard life....I do!!!
Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment