Sunday, August 15, 2010

Goodbye party fot us!




Today (Friday) it was really hot and I had a lot to do before the weekend so we spend the morning at home and I let the kids watch TV so I could pack my stuff for the party tonight and Vancouver tomorrow. I'm really excited and it feels like it's gonna be a great weekend.
After lunch, I took the kids to the beach and again I had to talk Filip in to going, but finally he came but he said that he didn't want to swim but I don't care, as long as we are outside he can do whatever he want.
We went to the Idlewood park in Redmond. It's a great, big park with a lot of green grass, a beach volleyball field, a playground and a great sand beach. There were a lot of people and that's understandable since it's about 90 degrees!!! (Fahrenheit ;))
Filip went to the shade with his DS and me and Sofia put our stuff in the sun and then jumped in the water. I think this was the best water and beach this far cause there were no rocks on the bottom and no yucky sea grass all over the place. It was clean sand so it was perfect. We couldn't go that far out since Sofia is too young and don't know how to swim, but we had fun anyways. I'm more of a water animal than they are. They are always cold quickly and wants to go up long before I'm done. But then they go and play somewhere and I can just relax and tan in the sun which is not that bed either ;)
After we had been there for about 2 hours, Filip finally wanted to swim too so we all went in the water and had so much fun. we played water tag and buried each other in the sand, and when it was time to go guess who didn't want to....Filip! I said to him that if he comes and plays immediately he'll have fun much longer so I hope he'll remember this to the next time.
I had a soccer game and had to go at 5:30 so Lotta and Jonas came home earlier. They had already bought the crayfishes for the party next weekend so I hope they'll be good standing one week.
I drove to Redmond and played my indoor game. It was fun but we didn't win this time either and I didn't even score. It's not that much fun but it's good exercise and it's soccer!
I hurried home cause tonight me, Anna, M and Kadda were gonna have our goodbye party at Jason's and Rob's place (two super nice Americans that let us borrow their place for the party)
Unfortunately Kadda couldn't come cause she couldn't have the car.
M and Anna had been to Costco to buy all the stuff we needed and after I had took a shower and got dressed, I put my stuff in the car and drove to get them. Yes, I was gonna be the driver now cause apparently Anna's car can break down whenever now so it's a big risk to take it. I'm not looking forward to it but what ever choice do we have?
We came half an hour before the party was meant to start but that was OK cause no one arrives when U say it's starting, everyone come later.
The place is just perfect, it's like a apartment with two floors and it's all very clean and simple, I was surprise that there were two guys living there cause everything was so organized and clean but apparently Jason likes to have it clean around him...hmm, unusual for a guy?!
We had brought pizza cause we didn't have dinner yet and M made the yello shots and this time I'm gonna taste some! I was the driver at the last party as well so I couldn't, but today we are sleeping at their place so it's OK for me to try one or two ;)
We had also bought a lot of beer and alcohol but the guys already had some so now it was a lot, which is good ;)
The people started to drop in and soon there were a bunch. In some way, everyone wanted to be in the kitchen so there it was really crowded. Me and M were at the balcony a while and waved at the Royal Cat that was sitting next to the fence for like 2 hours ;)
Jen, Elliotte's girlfriend, brought a stereo with music which was super good since we didn't have anything like that. Jason and Rob also had a beer pong table so we played that but me and M lost so we had to drink...a lot ;)
They also had a spill hat which ever one had to wear if they spilled until someone else spilled. It was ugly but so much fun...and yes, I had to wear it once ;)
It was a great party with a lot of cool people, many that I didn't expect to show up did and it was just great to be able to say goodbye to most of my friends here, sad but great!
Mike, a American friend, was so sweet to me and Anna. Since we were leaving, he gave us a Sounders scarf each. So considerate! I was really moves and grateful and was totally not expecting anything from anyone...so nice!! And I always wanted to have one so that's just perfect.
The party was a success, we even had a visit from the cops and that shows of a great party ;) They just gave us a warning and if they would have to come again we'll get a ticket. So we just turned down the music and kept on partying.
At around 3 there were only two drunken guest left that didn't really knew how to get home so Chris (another really nice American guy) drove them home so that me, Anna and Jason could clean up. M was a bit drunken so she had fallen asleep upstairs and Rob had to go up early for work so he was also sleeping.
Jason really likes to have it clean around him and he's so nice that he didn't want us to clean up, but of course we said no and helped him until no one cold tell there would have been a party ;)
Me and Anna slept at the couches downstairs and they were so comfortable so I fell asleep fast which is good cause we have a long drive ahead of us tomorrow!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra



No comments:

Post a Comment