Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mc Donald's and soccer




Today (Friday) I was SUPER tired and after being at the dentist with Filip, to fix the braces that was broken, I put the kids in front of the TV and laid down on my bed and took a little nap. It didn't really help cause I thought of all the stuff I need to to with the insurance, the blog, my travel and other stuff so I couldn't relax.
I took Sofia and we went out to see if I could find a scanner to borrow somewhere so that I could mail my medical report to the insurance company. We went to the library first but they didn't have one but she told me that the Fed Ex Office would have one so we went there. They had one and she scanned my papers and sent them to my mail so I could pass it on to Gouda. Now that thing is out of the way, I just hope everything is right and that they got everything they need now.
The medical report was kind of funny. There were sentences like: "...she's nearing the end of her 1 year employment as an opera", "She's a very pleasant non-toxic female in no distress" Don't sound like a medical report so I hope they wont think I wrote it myself ;)
I decided that since it's Friday, me and the kids would have lunch at Mc Donald's. This made me popular with the kids and we drove to the one in Kirkland and the kids got chicken nuggets in a Happy Meal and I took a burger. I had to bye extra nuggets cause they eat so much and I think Filip ate 14 pieces!!! He's crazy ;) We also took a ice cream as dessert. A vanilla sundae dipped in chocolate. This is sth I wish they had in Sweden cause it's so good, but messy! The kids had ice cream all over the face and I also got some in my lap ;) But it was worth it and U can always wash yourself and the clothes ;)
We were all very full when we left and back home we watched TV until I decided that we needed to get out of the house. The weather today was not that good, cloudy and grey, so we went to a park first and played. Then the sun came out and it was really warm so we went home and got our swim suits and went to the beach. There were not many people and NO LIFEGUARDS. The kids were so happy cause now they could jump immediately from the docks. I also went with them out and watched them while they tried to get some rocks from the bottom. Filip tried to push me in the water but I threw him in instead ;)
The family was invited to Stendahls but I had a soccer game so I just drove them there and then to Arena Sport where I play indoor with a coed team. I couldn't play last week cause of my wound so now I was extra excited and they said that they had missed me ;)
It was better this time cause we were4 girls which meant that we had a sub and didn't have to play all the time. We played pretty good but the others were more synchronized so we lost with 7-3 but I scored 2 times ;) It's fun but so much harder that outdoor.
Afterwards, I went to Kadda's place cause we needed to plan and book our California trip. we booked our flight from San Francisco to Seattle cause we have a date when we need to be back in Seattle. We also have the hotel in Las Vegas, we are staying at the pyramid Luxor ;) It's shaped as a pyramid so the roof in the room is a bit angled..so cool!We also booked the Greyhound bus tour between Las Vegas and Los Angeles. We felt like we needed to be on a Greyhound bus cause it's American ;)
So that's what we booked today but we still have some other stuff to book: the flight to Las Vegas, the staying in Los Angeles and San Fransisco, the rental car, the tickets for Grand Canyon, Six Flags and Universal Studios....hmm still a lot of work. And we need to see where we want to stop on our way to San Fransisco...can't someone plan this for us? ;) I'm so excited!! And it's not many days left!!!
Me and Anna decided to go east instead towards Leavenwort and Lake Chelan cause there the weather is always good. Just hope we'll find a campground!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment