Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Last Elliotte Party







Today (Saturday) I woke up early cause me, Anna and Kadda were going to the outlet mall and then maybe on a hike. The weather was perfect for shopping cause it was grey and cloudy.
The drive there is about 40 min maybe and we had planned well cause we were there before they opened so we could have a cup of coffee to get some more energy.
We walked through it all, had lunch and a cheesecake on a stick and it took us about 5 hours ;) i bought a pair of jeans (of course), a pair of Converse, a carry on luggage for the flight home and a Puma t-shirt. I'm very happy cause now I can cross out some stuff on my list ;)
We dropped Kadda at home and then me and Anna continued to Mercer Island were Anna bought some German stuff for the present to Elliotte and then we drove to IKEA were I bought some Swedish stuff.
The party tonight at Elliotte's place is a birthday party so all the girls are giving him a Swedish/German/French basket. I put in a Swedish cookbook, crisp bread, Ahlgren's bilar and dajm. Anna had some German cookies, Kadda some pudding, Ramona some German beer and M had a baguette and some French cookies. We were really proud of our gift and it looked really nice.
After IKEA we drove to Anna's place were we had a gourmet dinner of "polarbröd" and "sill" ;) It was really jummy!
When Anna had packed her stuff we went to my place and I took a shower and started to get ready. After a while M came and then also Ramona and Kadda. Everyone was sleeping at my place cause the family was out hiking this weekend so I had the house for myself.
M made jelly shots for the party and we ate cake and listened to music while I was getting ready. Me and Anna were in a rock mood tonight so we had made a play list with just old rock songs like: living on a prayer, bed of roses and many more ;)
At 10 we grabbed the gift and I drove to Elliotte's, since I'm still on antibiotics I could not drink. But I had a great time anyways. When we came there were not so much people but Elliotte was really happy of the present and then more people came and the party really started.
We spent most of the time outside and since I wasn't drinking I was very cold! But I stayed cause there were just so much fun people who I wanted to talk with. The girls were having jelly shots and we have to have them at the next party cause I wanna try them.
I got to know one thing at the party, a sad thing: Fredrik Ljungberg is not playing for Sounders anymore!! He has been exchanged to Chicago!! What is that? That means that the chance of seeing him in Bellevue again is very low!! Bummer!
At around 2:30 I started to gather all my sheep and we drove home and everybody got ready for bed. Anna was sleeping on the red sofa downstairs, Kadda on the blue sofa in the kitchen, Ramona in Sofia's bed and Emilie was sleeping on a mattress on my floor ;) I had a full house ;) It was nice that we all could go out this time cause it was the last party for everyone, and having a sleepover at my place then was just great! One of my favourite nights this far. Thank U guys!!

Funniest of the day: My joke: "Hey, let's fill up the bathtub with champagne and we'll have a bubble bath"...hihih totally hilarious!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment