Thursday, August 19, 2010

The last outdoor movie!!


Today (Tuesday) I went to the Crossroad's Cinema in Bellevue for the free summer movies as we have done now a couple of weeks. Today it was "Planet 51" and we have also seen this one before but it's a good movie so it was OK.
I like this cause when it's over it's lunch time and then there is not so much left of the day ;) And today was also really hot so we decided to go to the beach, AGAIN as Filip says ;)
Before, we stopped at 7 eleven and bought ice cream and Slurpy. The kids were happy ;)
We went to Idylwood Park as we did last Friday and also today there were a lt of people. We took a place and then jumped in the water at once and this time Filip also joined us cause he remembered how much fun he had last time and didn't want to miss anything this time. We played together and I chased the kids and it was so nice in the water. Filip did the swim test so that we could go out deeper when Sofia was at the beach building a sand castle. It was really nice and when Filip wanted to help Sofia, I laid down in the sun and tanned ;) I met Catherine, my area director and she didn't even ask about my wound or the trip to Vancouver or my trip home so I don't think she is a very good area director. But whatever, I'm leaving now so I don't care.
We went home and then I needed to make dinner, for the first time in a long time. Sofia passed out on the couch and that's understandeble cause it's been two long, intense days with a lot of sun. She selpt for like an hour and that looked really nice.
Filip had soccer today so Jonas took him there while the rest of us ate and then I went to Bellevue to leave some clothes that I didn't want anymore at Goodville. Anna also came with me and we went to the mall cause I wanted to find sth for Jonas on his birthday buyt I didn't this time.
We went to the downtown park where we met up M and took our seats for our last outdoor movie together :(
This time Betty, Eric, Rob and Chris joined us so we were a lot on the blanket which was really nice. Anna wanted to party all week long since it's the last one, so we went to Safeway and bought some wine she could have through the movie. To be discrete, she put a straw in the bottle and kept it in the bag, it looked really funny!
The movie was "The blind side" which I think is a great movie and I loved the whole evening with everyone being there and Anna feeding me with candy ;) This is sth I'll miss! On the way back home, me and Anna discussed that now there are so many things we'll do for the last time and it's not the same as when we left home cause then we knew we were coming back. Now it's probably forever!! I hope not but U never know.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment