Monday, August 23, 2010

My other half is gone

Today (Sunday) it's a day of sorrow...it's the last day I'll see Anna before she's going home to Germany. I don't know how I'll survive without seeing her everyday, I don't understand how I could do it before I meat her...it's like a piece of me is leaving.
I know that we'll see each other again but it never gonna be the same. What we had hare was unique and I'll miss that a lot.
I'll miss just hanging with her and not do anything. I'll miss traveling with her, complaining about our kids, laughing about our low and awful jokes, being hangover together...I'll miss her.
The girls left my place one by one this morning and I just stayed in bed until like 1 when I had a shower and the waited for Anna to pick me up. Her host family was having a pool party as a goodbye party for her, a welcome party for the new au pair and like a new house party. The theme was "White trash" so I ripped my ripped jeans some more and put on a old, dirty white t-shirt. I wasn't in a party mood so I didn't really care.
The party was OK. I mean, there was food, drinks and cake but it wasn't a celebration for me. For me it was the most sad day this far here in the US. I knew that in the end I would have to leave my best friend....so even though there were some cool people I couldn't enjoy it.
Anna didn't want any goodbyes so I tried to be as emotionless I could when we hugged and said, not goodbye but see U in Europe, but it was hard. M had to hug me for a while when Anna had gone back to the house but I pulled it together until I came home and was in my bed. I felt empty. A piece of me is gone and it's never gonna be the same.

Anna: I love U so much and I had such a great time here with U. I wish U all luck now with your studies and have a extra bed ready for your battle sister cause I'm coming to visit U!!
Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment