Saturday, August 7, 2010

Goodbye Ramona :(







Today (Tuesday) me and the kids went to the movies again in the morning for the free summer shows. This time it was Coraline and I think it's a really creepy movie. We've seen it before and Sofia was still afraid and had to hold my hand all the time and I'm glad she did cause I was also afraid ;)
We went home and had lunch before we went back to the bowling place we were yesterday and now they had the power back so we could play. We played for one hour and we had time to almost finish two series. The kids are so funny when they play cause they can't throw the ball as U are supposed to throw it, they more toss it away with force. That makes a horrible sound on the track and I'm afraid it will break every time. The first round Helena won and the second I won. The kids had this fence so it was much easier for them, that's why I didn't won the first time ;)
It was really hot today so when we came home we packed our beach stuff and went to the Waverly Beach Park as always. Anna joined us later with Slater and Jay and it was really nice. The kids got a ice cream and they all played together in the sand, digging and building. Sofia tried to wash gold but was not that lucky ;) Anna had showed Jay my blog yesterday and now he was excited cause he was on it and he asked if I would post a picture of today and write about him. I got a new reader!! ;)
The family had a BBQ back home but I was going to Starbucks to say goodbye to Ramona and then to Bellevue Downtown park for a movie.
I picked up Anna and we went to QFC to buy some dinner/goodies for the movie. We bought: chocolate raisins, Ritz chips, BBQ Oahu rings and tropical juice ;)
At Starbucks we got to meet Goska, the new au pair after Ramona, and she was really nice. She's from Poland I think.
M had made a frame with a photo of all five of us and we all signed it before Ramona got it. It was really nice and she was happy. We actually have another gift but it didn't make it with the mail for today so she'll get it when Kadda goes home. It's a t-shirt with the text "Friendship over borders" on the heart and on the back it says "Fancy Nannies" under is the Seattle skyline, then 2009/2010 and then it's the American, German, French and Swedish flag. It's so cool and perfect for us to have as a memory. I hope it'll come soon cause I wanna see it, I wasn't there when they made it.
Me, Anna and M had to leave pretty early cause we wanted to see "Percy Jackson & the Olympians. The Lightning thief" and we wanted to have good seats. We found pretty decent ones and put on the sweatpants and sweatshirt and wrapped the sleeping bag around us. M had brought these cool chairs that was very low and perfect when U lay down on a blanket. Anna called us old ladies but I think she was just jealous cause she didn't get one ;)
The movie was really good cause I like when it's about history and Greek mythology. It was a bit like Narnia with all the centaurs and satyrs.
This day was good but I'm so tired lately, donno if it's the medication that does that or if I'm just working too much....probably the last thing ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment