Thursday, August 12, 2010

Anna has no brain!!!







Today (Tuesday) me and Sofia didn't really know what to do in the morning so we just watched TV, coloured, read and played games before we had lunch and then my stuffed animals joined us with their own plates ;)
It not really the most exciting morning but well well....at around 1 we went to Anna's place cause now the sun came out and we wanted to try the pool ;) Anna thought it was too cold but she's such a pussy ;) This was the first time I was allowed to jump in the water cause my wound is good now!!!! So I just had to make a canon ball on Sofia who were on the floating mattress trying to dry off ;) It felt good ;)
We couldn't stay so long since Filip's tennis camp ended at 3 so we went home and then walked down to get him. The weather was not that great so I suggested that we should go to a park and so we did. We went to "Ronja's Park" and played some soccer for a while but then the sun came out so me and Sofia wanted to go to the beach, but of course Filip didn't want to do that cause he had already been in the water once today...what's that? A kid who doesn't like going to the beach...it's just weird.
But after some discussion he sat in the car and we went to the beach, and of course Filip went in the water ;)
Back home, Filip had to get ready cause he had his first soccer practice today, and again he made a big fuss that he didn't want to go and that he never said that he wanted to play soccer again!! OMG!!! He would rather be at home and watch TV that be with his friends, so boring and it's always the nagging that drives me crazy!!! But Jonas and Lotta said that he had to go this time and then he could see, and of course he had a blast!
Another problem came up today! The parking ticket that me and Anna got when we were on our hike last weekend had to be paid this week and it was Anna's task to do it, and so she did. Yesterday she went to the post office and sent the account information and everything was good, until this morning when she stopped to use her brain. She went to the bank and closed her account!!! Hmmm...wonder if the payment went through before?..dah?!!! So, now we have to do it again, but with my account, so after dinner I had to walk to the bank, get some money from my Swedish account and then put it on my American account. As if I didn't have enough bad luck right now, the ATM I walked to didn't work so I had to walk to another one that was in the opposite direction......aarrgghhh!!! And on this one I couldn't put the money in to my American account, so I have to do that tomorrow. I was so irritated when I walked back home, but it was nice that I had a soccer game so that I could get out all of my frustrations on the field.
This was the first outdoor game in 2 weeks so I was really excited and we started out strong and took the lead but soon they scored so in half it was 2-2. In second half we were really confused, couldn't even get the line up straight and that was kind of how it was the rest of the game. I don't know what the end result was but we lost. I scored but it didn't count cause apparently I did a high kick....whatever!
This might have been my last game cause the next one is when we are in Vancouver and the last one is on the 24th when my year is over so I'm not sure if I'll play since I'm leaving the day after...but probably I will ;)
Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment