Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just a Thursday




Today (Thursday) Filip had R practice in the morning so we went there and at home we didn't do so much before lunch. We were all kind of tired so we watched TV and I was on my computer.
After lunch we went to the beach and stayed there all afternoon. Anna joined us with Slater and then M came with Julie and Alex. The kids got ice cream, Filip took a shaved ice and Sofia got a Spongebob ice cream from the ice cream truck that came. They were happy ;) And I was happy. I played with Julie and Alex and Anna played with my kids, it's really nice to change some time and I like when they are younger and can't argue with U ;)
Now the t-shirts are here also, the Fancy Nannies and they are really cool. Mine is a bit big but it's OK cause I want to have it to sleep in or play soccer. It's gonna be a memory forever!!
We had dinner at home when Lotta and Jonas came and then they went out with the kids and I went to Anna's place...what else? ;) we took Ace to the dog park where he could play with another boxer and they were a bit aggressive cause they were so excited. Anna talked with the other owner but I went to a bench and observed from a distance...dogs are not my favourite animal and they looked kind of violent.
We walked around the little pound with Ace and one time he just jumped in the water, and he can't swim ;) He's kind of stupid but so sweet ;)
Back at Anna's place I was dying from sleep but we had to plan our weekend. Anna wants to go camping in the Olympics cause she hasn't been there jet but it's gonna be bad weather but we said that we are Europeans - "There is no bad weather, just bad clothing" so we looked up some campgrounds that looked good and then we'll see on Saturday when Anna is off how it looks like.
We also checked the invite to our goodbye party next week! We are having a party at Jason's and Rob's ( American friends) place and it's gonna be so much fun, just hope there will be a lot of people.
I drove home really tired and Anna told me to go to bed and I better do what the boss says ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment