Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ramona's goodbye to Seattle







Today (Sunday) Ramona and Kadda left the house pretty early cause they had some stuff to do before we were meeting again for Ramona's last weekend in Seattle. She wanted to say goodbye to the city so we were planing to take a ferry to Bainbridge and maybe go canoeing.
Me, M and Anna slept a bit longer and then we took it pretty slow with the breakfast and M Skyped with her boyfriend so we got to listen to some French, cute ;)
At around 1 we didn't wanna wait longer cause we wanted to use the day, so we called Ramona and Kadda and we decided to meet at the piers in Seattle. M took me and Anna in the car and after some looking after a parking spot, we went in to one of the parking garages just by the piers. Why walk? ;)
We walked there for a while and looked in all the cool stores there and smelled the sea. I like it down there, it reminds me a lot about the coast in Sweden!
When we called Ramona, she had changed her mind so she didn't want to take the ferry anymore! Instead we met them at Pike Place, I went to Hard Rock Cafe and finally got my shirt from there. This time I bought a sweater instead, a black with black, shiny print on it. Nice!
We took the bus to the Seattle Center where we thought there would be sth cause of the Sea fair that's going on, but there were nothing special. We went to the center house and grabbed sth to eat. I had the kebab that I had once before and it was still good plus that the guy who served me was really cute ;)
We took the bus back and then walked to the car and M drove us to Kerry Park which is on Queen Ann, and U have a amazing view over Seattle from here. It's actually seen in one episode of Grey's ;) It was beautiful and we could see all Seattle with the Space Needle and the mountains and that's a really great view. I don't think there is much that can beat that. It's definitely sth I'm gonna miss.
M was in a bit of a hurry cause she was going to the movies with some French people, but she drove us home and even though I went to bed really early, I had time to do some stuff on my computer which is always good!!
Today it's 1st August, which means that I only have 23 days of work left!!! See U soon!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment