Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One year ago...



Today (Tuesday) one year ago, my mum and dad drove me to the airport in Sweden to wave me goodbye when I started my greatest adventure this far in my life. I can't believe it was one year ago I took my first step alone out in to the big world and flew all the way over the ocean to the USA. A dream I had ever since I was a little girl and at that moment, I felt kind of small.
I'm so glad I took that step cause otherwise I wouldn't get to know all the awesome people I now know. I wouldn't have seen all the amazing things I've done and I would still be that little girl with a dream.
In one way I'm sad that my year is over cause now I have to say goodbye to all the awesome people I've met. But on the other hand, I soon can say Hi! to all the awesome people I left behind when I went on that flight one year ago.
But I feel ready to go home. There is nothing I feel I've missed and I don't regret anything and I also feel that I'm done here. I won't develop more as a person, I won't learn anything more so it's time to go home....soon! First I'm going on a awesome trip with Kadda and I'm so looking forward to it. Sunny California here we come!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment