Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back to school and Outlet for us




Today (Monday) it was a early morning and back to normal again. The spring break was over and school started. The kids (and me) were really tired but we manage to go back to the routines without any problem ;)
After leaving them at school I waited for my family to pick me up. We were going to the outlet that is in Tulalip. I really like it there and I wanted my family to be able to shop at a real, American outlet.
The drive was longer than I remembered but when we were there we got started immediately ;) We split up and decided to meet in two hours to get sth to eat. I went everywhere, to GUESS, Puma, Calvin Klein etc. They have really good store there, and I found some good stuff. One pair of Converse, a skirt, one pair of Flip-Flops, two PUMA t-shirts and one cap. The others bought some jeans and sweaters, Eric bough a basketball.
we only had about three hours there, cause I needed to go and get the kids, but we had time to have lunch there and I didn't want to buy anything more cause I need to save my money for my trips so I was satisfied when we went home.
They dropped me off and Eric joined me to pick up the kids. We stayed at the school for about half an hour and played with his new basketball. It was a bit windy but it was still nice to be outside.
Back home we played with Duplo and Lego and the kids were outside for a while before Jonas and Lotta came home. I had also exchange a jeans skirt for Lotta and this one was the right size and fitted her great.
Me and Eric went to have dinner with my family and after that we went in to Seattle to check out a music store that Janne wanted to. It took a while to find it but after some directions we manage to locate it. He went inside while the rest of us stayed in the car. He told us that it was like a candy store for people who like music ;)
We didn't really have a plan for what to do, but I had checked where the Bank of America tower was that is higher than Space Needle, and they have a observatory deck. It would be cool to see the city in the dark, with all the lights and so.
We went there but sadly it was closed. It's open between 8:30 am - 4:30 pm so U can never go up there when it's dark. Bummer! I don't know if we maybe have time some other day, we'll see.
I didn't really know what we could do in Seattle at 9 pm so we went back home. We all were tired and tomorrow we are going to Leavenworth so it's good to have all the energy we can get.
I didn't stay long at their place. I went to the gas station and got some gas and then I jumped in to Wallmart and bought some new make up. I needed a new foundation and this time I tried a mineral powder foundation, and I bought a mineral powder as well. We'll see how good that is.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment