Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A buzy Tuesday


Today (Tuesday) I walked Filip to school earlier cause he had choir again and then Jonas and Lotta took Sofia when they drove to work.
I went straightly to the gym where I took the SET class and now the regular instructor was back. She's good, and I really got a great work out, but I liked the substitute much better cause she had more energy and was pushing U all the time.
After gym, I stopped at QFC and bought some bars that U can have for snack which is very good when we don't have any fruit at home.
I had to quickly eat my lunch cause today I had my first new Spanish class at the college. It's much better that I take it during the day so I don't have to miss a evening and since it's between 12:15-14:15 I have time to pick up the kids after. It's the same teacher and I really like her so it's fine. I could tell that it was a higher level cause the people were really good and spoke Spanish most of the time. I think I need to put some more effort in my studies ;)
The kids were a bit noisy when I picked them up and it was not fun in the beginning But after they made their homework, we went outside again and played. We took Filip's ball that he got from me this Easter and we went to the top of our street to play. Unfortunately, there was a dog and he really liked our ball. He took it and bite it in to pieces. Filip was really sad cause it was his favourite ball. We went to Safeway, where I had bought the ball, and found not the exact same one but another that was good. He was glad again but we decided not to play with it outside if there was a dog ;)
When Lotta and Jonas got home, we went to McDonald's to have dinner. Everyone except Jonas who went to a meeting, that's why we went today cause he doesn't like McDonald's ;)
Sofia had decided to meet a friend from school there and she was really happy when she showed up. We all had dinner together and then the kids played for a while. We got ice cream for dessert and everyone was happy ;)
When we got home, I went to Starbucks for the weekly meeting. It was really nice and we met a new au pair who just had arrived. It's always nice to meet new people. We talked about San Fransisco and we decided to stay at a fancier hotel since we only staying there for one night. I'm so looking forward to it and I hope it'll be good weather!
Before I went home, I went with Anna to QFC to buy a bottle of wine for her host mum who has her birthday this week. Since I'm 21 I can do this ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment