Saturday, April 17, 2010

The start of long 4 days...


This morning (Thursday) Lotta and Jonas went to New York for a little vacation and meeting Lotta's sister and her husband. Good for them....
So, from now on until Sunday night, it's just me and the kids. I hope the weather (and the kids) will be fine so we can be outside a lot. Anyway, I took them to school as usually and after that I went to the gym and did a work out on my own. It felt good when I walked from there and I took a long, nice shower at home.
I went to Target and, for the third time, exchanged Anna's Ipod protection and this time I hope I got the right one. I also went to Trader Joe's for the first time, it's a shop that only sells organic stuff and they have really good chocolate ;)
Back home, I still had plenty of time so I had lunch and watched the latest episode of Lost.
Sofia had a play date with Jordyn after school so the two girls played nicely by themselves while me and Filip did homework and then played video game.
Tonight was Grey's night and since I need to be home (dah) everyone came here. We didn't watch Grey's cause there was no new episode, but we watched TV and talked and of course we were eating ;) We also had a quarter exchange since me, Kadda and Anna collects the different state quarters. I got like 7 new ones so now I have around 40 I think, there is 56 so there is not so many more!
The kids have been good today, I hope they continue that!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment