Monday, April 26, 2010

Tomorrow!!!!


OMG! Tomorrow I'm going! I can't believe it!

Today (Friday) I went to Yoga in the morning and it was as nice as usual ;) On my way home, I dropped in at Starbucks and had some morning coffee and was watching all people who started their day.
Back home, I wrote a card and then went to the post office to send a package to someone special ;) There were so much people! First I always have trouble with knowing which box or envelope I should take when I send a package, and then I had to wait maybe 30 min in the line before I could pay. There's always a lot of people when I'm there, can't understand how much people are mailing.
Back home I had lunch and talked a bit with my brother on the computer. They have the premiere game of the season this weekend so he was excited. My team back home also has the premiere and I hope it will be good.
I picked up the kids and Filip had a play date today so James came home with us as well. Filip always need to show off when he has a friend here so he wasn't funny today.
When James had left, we played some games and Filip got a miniature ping pong rackets from school so we put up a table in the living room and played before Lotta and Jonas got home.
For dinner we had artichoke and then tacos. It was jummie! The family watched a hockey game but I went upstairs and took a shower and packed my bag for tomorrow! OMG, I'm so excited! I wanted to go to bed early since Emilie is coming at 5 am tomorrow! But I started to watch V again and I couldn't stop so the time was pretty much when I said goodnight to myself ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment