Friday, April 23, 2010

Just a regular Thursday


Sofia had a little concert with her stuffed animals ;)


Today (Thursday) I didn't do so much special. I went to the gym and had a great work out by myself. Then I went to Anna's place and printed out the Alcatraz tickets for this weekend when we are going to SAN FRANCISCO!!! Did U know?....SAN FRANCISCO!! ;)
Since it's also Earth Day today (didn't really know it) I went to Trader Joe's ;) The store where they only have organic stuff. I bought some carrots for snack and some chocolate for a gift.
Back home I did some laundry and had lunch, I was some on my computer and suddenly it was time to pick up the kids. Well, I had to pick up only Filip and earlier than usual cause, surprise surprise, we were going to the dentist. This time it wasn't with his braces, it was a filling that has come off so they had to fix it. But it went well and didn't take so long so we were back home before school was out. Since I wasn't sure how long it would take at the dentist, I did so Sofia could go home with Elise. But when school was out, they called from the school's office and said that Sofia didn't know how to get home. Bah..so I drove there to get her but just as I turned in on the school area, Elise's mum calls and says that she has Sofia now. It was just that the teachers didn't know that Sofia was going home with Elise, cause I forgot to tell them, and they are really strict about letting the kids go. Which is good but some times it just sucks. So they got their play date anyway and me and Filip played outside.
I picked up Sofia and we continued to be outside and we played some games before Lotta and Jonas got home. I didn't have to make dinner cause we were gonna have a BBQ. I only needed to light up the grill!!
Me and Filip played video game until dinner was ready and we sat outside eating our grilled shrimps, corn and salmon. It was so good! I love everything that's grilled and it was just such a great feeling to sit outside and have dinner.
At 8, I picked up Anna and we went to M for our regular TV night and we also exchanged pictures from last weekend. We talked some about the trip and we are all very excited about it, but M is picking me up at 5 am so it's gonna be hard ;)
Since there were no new Grey's tonight, we didn't stay as long as usual so I got to bed earlier than I had expected. Thank U!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment