Sunday, April 4, 2010

IKEA, Cheesecake and cinema




Today (Friday) we went to IKEA around lunch to get some Swedish Easter food. We had to go in two cars since I had the kids with me so I drove the Saab and the others went in their rental Dodge.
It was lunch time when we were there but we hurried through and bought some sill, prinskorv, köttbullar and candy ;) My family thought it was pretty cool with IKEA since it's the same as back home. We were all hungry so we hurried back home to get some food.
I took the kids to my family's place and they made pasta with sausage and some potato cookies or what U call them. The kids behaved really well and we watched "The little Mermaid" and we played some games.
Around 4 we went back to the house and Eric joined us to play with the kids and it was nice. Well, he and Filip didn't really get along this time either, but they entertained themselves.
Me and Eric went back to the house when Jonas and Lotta was home and then we all went to Bellevue to have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in Bellevue.
There were a lot of people! I don't think I've ever seen so many there at the same time so of course we had to wait for our table. It took over one hour so we went in the mall during the time.
We were in a bit of a hurry cause me, Robin and Eric was going to the movie: "The clash of the titans" that had premiere today. So we had to eat quickly and I had the meatloaf again and it was so good. The family liked it but some were disappointed on their food (can't understand why!) I wanted to have a cheesecake with me to the movie but it was such a long line to the counter and I didn't have time to wait.
We came maybe 5 minutes before the movie should start so we didn't get so good seats but they were OK. The movie was in 3D which was good cause my brothers are note use to that the way I am.
The movie was good, I thought it was unnecessary that it was in 3D but the story and the actors were really good. It's about the Greek gods and it's Sam Worthington who plays the leading part and I really like him.
The movie was over 2 hours so it was almost midnight when we drove home. I had taken the Saab so the others were already at home when we came. I slept at my family's house and it is so cozy. I slept in the living room with my brothers and there is the open, gas fire so it was nice and warm. I really like being close to them and I don't wanna think of that the day when they are leaving is getting closer!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment