Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Saturday on duty



Today I slept long in the morning, well as long as the kids let me ;) Lotta and Jonas went to Vancouver with Jennie and Henrik to watch a hockey game. They left at around 12 so after that it was just me and the kids.
We had lunch before going to the park. We went to Grass lawn park and there it's really fun. They have big playgrounds and several turf fields where U can play soccer etc.
The kids climbed on the big towers, went on the carousel and I red my book ;) We also played some soccer and after almost three hours we went home. It was nice being out in the sun for a while. Yes, now when my family is gone, the sun is out! How typical.
Lindsey came bye and dropped Sofie and Alexander to play with the kids for a while. That was good for me cause they always entertain themselves so good.
When our guests had gone home, we had lunch and I made a ham and spinach pie today as well cause it was so damn good ;)
We watched Alvin and the chipmunks and it was cute. Now the kids are in bed and I'm watching some Jackass and uploading picture from New York! Go check fb!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment