Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday




The sun let us be out for a while today

Ok, today feel like nothing happened. I went back to sleep after leaving the kids and slept until 12. I went up, had lunch and then went to the place where my family stayed while they were here to pick up some money that they were giving back.
I picked up Filip, and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt cause the sun was out and I wanted it to be summer. It was a bit cold but I'm a Swedish viking so that's nothing ;) But when we were walking home, it started to rain. Of course! So we had to run home and I was all wet. Thanks!
Filip did his home work, without arguing, while I played some cards. I picked up Sofia from her art class and we all played a lot together. Me and Filip played ping pong, we played hide and go seek, we coloured, build card house and went outside and played with their new water guns. It was all fun and the time went fast. They couldn't find me in hide and go seek, but Filip had the best place. He hid inside their big pillow in the living room ;) I had to give up!
Now I'm just in my room and are trying to reach Anna and see if I can pick up my hard drive with all of the San Francisco pictures on. Well see if I'll get them tonight. Otherwise I'm gonna download some music that I got when I bought the computer, has to see what's popular now back in Sweden so I'll not be after when I get back ;)
Today is also my uncle's birthday so Happy Birthday Micael!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment