Friday, April 9, 2010

A sad day


Today, it was time to say goodbye to my family - again!
After walking the kids to school, I went to their place and we all packed the bags and ourselves in the cars and left to the airport. Mum and Eric went in my car.
Their flight wasn't until 1:45 pm but to be sure, we left at 10:am!! I know, it's extremely early but Janne didn't wanna be late and U never know what can happen ;)
They checked in and I was with them before I went back home. I was sad, saying goodbye one more time. But it wasn't as hard I thought it would be and it's good to know I'll see them again in just 5 months or sth. But it still was sad!
I stopped at Top Pot in Bellevue and bought a donut for me, and then I grabbed my lunch at Zeke's pizza. I felt that I had an excuse for eating up my sorrows ;) Now, I need to catch up with my training and I'll TRY not to have too much sweetness ;)
I watched Friends all the day until it was time to pick up the kids. Today I also picked up Agnes again cause they are back from their vacation. It was nice seeing her again and she told me they had a great time in Sweden and Hawaii, and I believe her.
The kids were outside for a while before we walked to the library cause Filip needed a book for school. We stayed there almost an hour and they played some computer and we found three books and one movie that we borrowed. The movie was "Bedtime stories" starring Adam Sandler.
Back home they went back outside and there were some other kids on the street that they played with while I started with dinner. Lotta came home and helped me, I have never made a pie before so she had to guide me through some parts ;)
We had a ham and spinach pie and it turned out really good. Of course there was a Friday evening in front of the TV with some chips and Coke ;) We watched the movie we rented and the kids loved it. I've seen it before and I think it's funny.
Now I've been sitting in the sofa, updating my blog, listening to music and watching some of the family's photos rolling bye on the TV. I'll go to bed soon and I think I'll sleep until Lotta and Jonas leaves tomorrow cause I'm so tired!
I already miss my family but I'm glad they came and I hope they enjoyed their stay cause I enjoyed having them!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment