Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lotta and Jonas are back!



Today (Monday) Lotta and Jonas took the kids to school so I could sleep long in the morning. I haven't been able to do that in 4 days now, so I was really looking forward to it. I heard the kids when they were up and they were so glad that their parents were home and they got presents and everything. But I thought, I can fall back asleep as soon as they leave. And so I did, but I didn't sleep long until I vacuum cleaner woke me up. What the f***? The cleaners decided to come early today. They never come before 2 and now they were here at 9. Why today of all days? OMG, I had to get up so they didn't come in while I was still in bed. I was not in a good mood, so I took my breakfast and my computer and went outside. It was really nice and it actually helped a bit, and then I talked with one of my best friends who I haven't been talking to for a really long time. That made my bad mood disappear! It was so fun talking with her again and we had a lot of catch up to do.
I went to Anna's place to pick up Slater with her and then we all were gonna have lunch together. Slater, who is my new best friend, had asked his mum this morning if I was going to take him to school. His mum told him that I had my own kids to take care of, then he asked if I was gonna pick him up from school, but she said no. Anna heard this and asked me if I wanted to come. Of course I came, I can't let my buddy down ;) He was so excited when he saw me there and he talked all the time and back at the house, he showed me all his toys and books. It was really nice and we had lunch but then he had to take a nap. When he woke up, I had already left and he was gonna show his mum that I was there but when I wasn't, he got really sad. Poor guy, I feel so bad! I need to go there more often, too bad I need to work here ;)
Me and the kids went directly to Filip's dentist and fixed his braces. Since it was not a planned car drive, the kids were awful! U can't go in a car with them if they don't have anything to do, they just mess around instead. I hate it!
Back home, I tried to do some home work with Filip but it was hard and then I drove Sofia to her cheer leading. I made dinner and me and Filip played a new dice game they have, it's exactly like my mum and dad play a lot at home where U get different points for different combinations (sounds like Yatzy but not)
Today, it was so warm even thought it was kind of cloudy, but I took on my shorts for the first time. Jippie, it's summer!! My legs really need to get out in the sun ;)
I got a present from New York!! Lotta gave me two scarves, one in pink and one in gold. They were really pretty so I think I have to be more of a scarf girl now!
Before I had dinner, I went out running and it was so nice with the sun still up, the temperature perfect and all the spring smells that are in the air now. It gives U so much energy.
After dinner, I did my Spanish home work all the rest of the evening. I'm always waiting until the last day so I had a lot to do ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment