Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Coed soccer game!


Today (Tuesday) Lotta and Jonas took Filip to the choir and I went with Sofia to school as usual. Since I had a soccer game tonight I didn't go to the gym, instead I went back to bed :) It was nice and when I woke up, I bought us tickets for a tour to Alcatraz this weekend in San Francisco!! So excited! A lot of people says it's a great tour and I felt like it's sth U need to do if U go there.
I had a quick lunch before I went to the college for my Spanish class. It was good and I like being in school, makes the day go faster and I really miss it actually. To have some kind of structure. But I guess it's OK when it's on such a easy level like now. It's gonna be a difference when I start the university. I actually applied for it, but just to see if I get in this year. The schools start so early in Sweden so I will be home too late. I applied for biology and building engineering in Gothenburg. It's not far from home and it's a nice big city. We'll see how it goes.
After class I went and picked up Agnes and then my kids. We played some games before Filip did his homework, really good this time. Afterwards, we played some Mario Brothers. It's really fun but Filip gets so angry and screams a lot if people don't do as he wants. Guess it's the play devil that comes out of him ;)
After dinner we played some more but then I went upstairs and checked some stuff on my computer before I got ready for my soccer game. It wasn't with my regular team but Jen (a girl in my team) played with another team and they needed help now. Since I didn't play this weekend I said yes, but when I was in the car she told me it was a coed team. A mixed team with both boys and girls!! I was kind of nervous and it was a weird team. They weren't social at all and it was really hard playing with them cause no one said anything on the field. It was not so much fun and I was scared of the big guys who were kind of aggressive. But it was nice to be on the field again and we played 2-2 which was good. The bad part with the game was that it started at 9 so we weren't home until like 11.
I'm gonna sign up for the summer season as well with my regular team and hopefully I'll sign up with another as well so I can play maybe two nights a week instead. I hope it will be like that cause it would be good to have soccer more than once a week!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment