Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rain Sun Rain Sun



Buy buy ski and snow

Today (Tuesday) I went to Woodenville, after leaving the kids at school, to return our ski equipment. It was kind of sad cause that meant that the season was over, even though I don't think we would have skied more but still. It was final!
I was a bit early and the store wasn't open yet so I drove around and checked out the town. It wasn't much to see so I went to a Starbucks and had a coffee. They worked with cheesecake so there was a lot of jummie stuff. I had a blueberry muffin that was heavenly, there goes that diet ;)
At the sport store, the guy who helped me recognised me since the last time and that was kind of cool. I must have made a good impression on him ;) On my way back home I fantasised that he would look up where I lived and rescue me on a white horse...hahahha kind of pathetic ;)
When I was waiting for the store to open, I got a call from Laura who invited me to come on a Mariners game with her and her host family. So cool! It's the baseball team here in Seattle and even though people say that baseball is kind of boring, I've been wanting to see a game since we don't have it in Sweden. I'm really excited and glad that she choose me ;)
Back home I ate a quick lunch before I left for college. The Spanish was good and I like it.
The weather today was weird, first the sun was out then came the rain, then it was sunny again and then rain. Why can't it just decide? I'm so sick of this and I'm so longing for the sun to stay and the warm to come!
Me and the kids did some colouring and then video game. It was so long ago I took the kids to the park but it's always raining when I pick them up.
After dinner I organized in all my drawers and where I have all my papers and saved stuff. It was neccecery and I felt really good after throwing away some stuff ;)
Today I had a soccer game so I couldn't go to Starbucks. Jen picked me up at 8:15 and we went to West Seattle. It was a great view over the city from there and it was cool to see the harbour closer.
The team we played was a young and really good team that has been playing a lot together. We had the wind with us in the first half and it was a really good game. I think it was the best we ever played. Everyone was fighting so hard and helped each other. I was on the right wing half and I had to run up and down as a idiot cause it was switching from D to Off quickly. I had a couple of fights with my mark and I won them all ;) I felt good but was little to afraid to go up if I would not make it back to my mark. The score was 1-1 when the ref blew the whistle for halftime.
In the second half we switched positions pretty bad and they had also the wind this time. It took maybe a minute before they scored their first goal. We have a player who is really too rough so they got two penalty kicks and soon it was like 5-1 or sth. It turned out really bad and they were like just fooling around with us and was laughing all the time and talked about other stuff which made me really pissed since I was doing my best and still they didn't even had to concentrate. But it's hard to play when U don't get so much good back. We got one more goal before the ref called it and it was good. We had borrowed a player from another team and she was really good, it was fun playing with her.
Back home I was pissed and went to bed.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment