Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Depressed


Today (Monday) I didn't wanna go out of the bed. I didn't wanna open my eyes and realize I'm in my room in Seattle. I stayed, with my eyes closed and imagine I was still in San Francisco, at the beach in the sun. But my snooze took me back to reality and I started my morning routine again.
Of course the weather was bad, grey sky, windy and yes rain. Can it be more depressing?
I spend the day with a nice shower, unpacking and the computer. I was so not ready for work, but that's sadly why I'm here. Can't they just have me as a pet, who can just hang out and do what it want ;)
The kids and me played together and Filip did his homework before he could play some video game. I wanted to go to the park but since it rained pretty bad, that was no option.
Sofia had her cheer leading today so I drove her there before I made dinner. We had oven grilled potatoes with lamb meat and a nice sauce. I made meatballs for Filip cause he has trouble eating meat with his braces. Of course the Queen Sofia also wanted meatballs and made a scene about how she hated lamb meat (that usually is her favourite) and kept doing that all through dinner. I was so annoyed and she was so rude to everybody. After dinner, I went to Anna to get some time off and I got to listen to a bedtime story together with Slater and Lance and that was really cozy. I almost fell asleep in the bed ;)
Anna, who didn't make it home with our flight yesterday, had flew to San Jose and slept at a table at the airport. From there she got a flight to Seattle early this morning. She was so tired and was looking forward to sleep in her own bed ;) We exchanged pictures from San Fran and watched a couple of SMOSH videos ;)
When I drove home, I could barely keep my eyes open. I went straight to bed and fell asleep immediately.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

1 comment:

  1. I was also depressed on monday... I didn't want to do anything, I felt really bad..

    ReplyDelete