Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So tired!



Today (Monday) I had a lot of things that I had planned to do but when I had left the kids at school, I was so tired that I wanted to take a nap for an hour. I couldn't get up so I stayed in the bed until it was time to pick up the kids. OMG! I was so tired and I guess it's from all walking in Seattle yesterday.
I helped the kids with their homework and then we went outside and played. Sofia has learn how to ride her bike without the extra wheels! She's so happy and drives up and down our street all the time. I think it's so cool cause it just came from one day to another ;) She wants a basket for her handlebars so she can drive with Maja and I think she also should have a bell!
Today Sofia had her first cheer leading class! I drove her to the place and there were several little girls that all were excited. I stayed a short time and it was so cute. They got their pomp poms and they jumped all over the place ;) In the end they gonna have a show and I have to see that.
I went back home and changed in to my running clothes and then went back to pick her up cause the session is only 45 minutes and it takes like 15 minutes to drive there.
I went out running before dinner and it was really nice to come out and do some exercise again after my family's visit. I had a nice shower before I had my dinner while I watched the latest LOST episode.
Since I was so tired I went to bed kind of early but I red in my book so it was late before I turned out the light anyway.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment