Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Fair in Puyallup




Today (Saturday) the kids weren't up too early so I could actually stay in bed until 8. But I had set my alarm then anyway so it was no problem. We had breakfast and at around 9:30 we went and picked up Anna and then Hanna and then we went to Puyallup. It's a small town outside of Renton and Tacoma where they have a spring fair every year. It's like a festival to celebrate that the spring is here. There is a lot of different things but it's most like a farmers festival with barns full of animals U can pet, it was a carnival with a lot of different carousels, game to play and shows to watch.
We met up with Kadda and Emilie, who had brought her kids, and we walked around and the kids played some games. It was kind of hard to have the kids with me cause there was a lot of nagging: "Can I do that? I wanna do that." They got some tickets and won some stuffed animal, but of course Filip won the one Sofia wanted so there were some tears.
There were some cool attractions like a big tower where they shoot u up and then u go up and down for a while. Another thing was like a cage, where two people sat, and this was connect to huge elastic bands and when they released, they went up. Like a reverse bungy jump. Looked so cool, but it was really expensive. Everything was kind of expensive, which was weird.
We had lunch and then it started to rain and we had been there for like three hours so we went home.
Back home, I was so tired that I wanted to nap a bit. I laid down om the sofa but soon Sofia came and there was no napping there.
We played some video game before me and Sofia went to QFC to buy some whipped cream for our pancakes we were gonna make. I have to tell, that I never did pancakes before but it's not that hard, and Filip is really good at it so I had great help. They turned out well and we all ate until we were really full!
We watched the movie Planet 51, the animated one where a astronaut come to a planet full with aliens. Well, they think he's the alien! It's really funny.
When the kids were in bed, I tried to update my blog but I'm so behind and I was tired so U have to wait to get some updates!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment