Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sunny and 60 degrees!



Today (Wednesday) it was warm and sunny early in the day. I didn't go to the gym or anything cause my body was sore after two days of working out so I gave it a day to rest.
I actually went to the dentist with Filip before school cause they needed to fix on his braces. The wire had got loose and it was actually too small already since the teeth had moved so they exchanged the whole thing. The dentist office is really nice and fancy. There were several big windows that let the sun warm up the room and I almost fell asleep cause it was so cozy and I was tired ;)
Filip was a couple of minutes late for school but it was OK, we had a good reason.
When I got back home I had a lot of stuff to do. I needed to update my blog (I've been really behinde with that for a while now) and I had to write several emails to my friends. They probably wonder if I'm still alive cause it was such a long time since I wrote them anything. But I blaim my family ;)
But of course something else came up. Well, it wasn't bad stuff: my parents called and we needed to talk a bit about my taxes in Sweden and about their trip back home and how everything was going. Then I skyped with my friend Ida and got the latest gossip from back home, and that's really important!
Then Emilie called and asked if I wanted to have lunch with her outside since the wether was really nice. Of course I said yes and I made some salmon sandwiches and met her at a park here in Kirkland. She had her two kids with her and they are so cute!! We had a wonderful picnic in the park and it's nice to brake your everyday pattern.
I walked and picked up Filip and we did some homework and had a ice cream in the sun. He came with me and picked up Sofia who had been at the art class, and drove her to the Bowling here in Kirkland were one of her class mates had his birthday party.
Me and Filip drove then to Bellevue where we met Anna and her kid Slater in a park by the water. It was so nice and we played some volleyball with is new ball, and we red some stories. It was so nice being out in the sun playing and Slater, who is three, is so cute!
I would have liked to stay there all day but we had to go and pick up Sofia again. She had a good time with her friends and actually won the game! I guess it's the WEE practice that gives result ;)
Back home I started with dinner while they were out playing and we played some card together before Lotta and Jonas got home.
After dinner, I went to Anna to join her on a walk with Ace (their dog) We walked about one hour and it was really nice. It's such a great view where she lives and the houses are amasing!! I came inside to see the kids new frogs, Sleepy and Swimmy ;), so weird. Two frogs in a little jar and Anna and Slater had bought a snail (to clean the jar) and some plants.
We went outside with Ace who just were playing around and then we went to QFC cause Anna needed some flowers for her hostmum's birthday. After that I went home and me and Lotta just talked through the weekend cause they are leaving in the morning at like 5! I'm glad I don't have to drive them ;)
I went to bed, tired after the long walk, and before I turned out my light I red a chapter in my book. It's getting exciteing in the end!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment