Friday, May 14, 2010

Basketball


Today (Thursday) me and Anna decided to try basketball instead of tennis, since we aer not making any progress ;) She came here and we walked down to the QFC park where there is a basketball court. It was kind of hard in the beginning and we scored maybe every 20th ball ;) But then we got the hang of it and it was really fun. We celebrated our new talent with Starbucks at the waterfront before Anna needed to go home and get Slater. My Starbucks card, that I got from my friends in Sweden for my birthday worked! Thanks guys!
The weather was amazing and the sun was out when we woke up and the temperature increased during the day.
Lotta was home today cause Lisa, her sister, was coming to visit so she needed to pick her up at the airport.
I went to Bellevue and a store called Platos Closet which is a second hand store with all the famous brands and the clothes are really cool and fresh. I was in a shopping mode and needed some stuff for summer. They had a lot and I tried on many things and I think I spent 1 hour in there ;) Finally I bought one dress and three tops ;) And it was for a good price so I was happy when I left the store. I went to Marshall's which also is a store with brand clothes for a cheaper price. Here I also found one dress and one top so now I'm ready for summer, I just need a new bikini but luckily there is a store here in Kirkland that just sells bikinis so I think I'll go there to see what they have.
Since I was not picking up Agnes today I had really much time before I needed to get the kids. Lotta was away picking up Lisa so I just sat out in the sun and read my book.
I walked and picked up the kids and when we came home Lotta and Lisa just arrived as well so there were some hugging and talking so I didn't have to do so much with the kids. I was outside a while with Filip and then I played some with Sofia.
At around 4:30, another family came to have dinner with us. They are friends of the family and also of Lisa so it was nice. We had a BBQ with lamb and I was really hungry cause I hadn't have anything since I had my leftovers from the brunch yesterday, at 11!
When we were done, I went to pick up Anna and we drove to Emilie's place to watch out doctors ;) It was season final of PP and it was so sad! I was on the floor so no one could see me cry ;) All of the good series are ending now, what are we gonna watch this summer?
Today, Sofia showed me that the walls in the house are magnetic! That's whats the picture is showing. Apparently there is metal poles supporting the walls so in every corner U can put up a magnet, like my little ducks ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment