Friday, May 21, 2010

Final of Grey's!!




Today (Thursday) I was not motivated to do anything. I didn't go to the gym cause I was feeling lazy and had a muscle ache ;)
I was planning to drive Jonas to work and then look after a bikini at Target, but when he got home from helping Sofia's class, he said that he could take the car so I went to bed ;) I was in such a bad mode, I don't know what it was but I slept for 3 more hours ;) And then, I did sth really drastic: I went to the couch and watched TV for the rest of the time ;) I watched Friends and it was as hilarious as always ;)
I was feeling so bad cause of not doing anything but what a heck, it's Thursday ;)
I walked to the kids school and when they were out, we stayed for an hour so they could play with their school mates. It was nice and they like it so it's too bad that I pick up Agnes the rest of the week.
Back home, first we did one of their geography tests and they made it! Good work from my side ;) We finished Filip's home work and then I did dinner and they played for themselves. I made a salmon pasta that turned out really well!!
Since I had not done ANYTHING today, I went out for a run before dinner and it felt so good!
I had dinner and then I drove to Anna to pick her up to go to M. Her host parents were working with their new house so Anna had to work a little longer, so I was with her. I played with Ace, and he was really happy that someone was giving him some attention. With the new house, everyone has been busy and haven't really had time with him. So I'm his favourite now ;)
When they came, we were in a hurry cause we had only 15 minutes until the season final of Grey's started so I stepped on the gas ;)
We were a little late and then I had trouble finding a place to park, but we were just in time for the first shot!! OMG, it was so exciting and for the next 2 hours U could hear out heart beats ;) We were screaming, jumping and crying. It was so good and I think her host parents are never gonna let us stay there again, they have video cameras in the room ;)
It was a really sad ending and we were all crying, it's good that we are among friends ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment