Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Ass!!


Hahah...today, my ass is so sore from the work out yesterday. I could barely sit down at the toilet ;) But then U really know that the booty booster works..hahah
I was so tired this morning, cause Lotta started the movie Enchanted yesterday and I had to watch all of it, so it was late when I got to bed. That's why I went back to bed after taking Filip to the choir, but I could only sleep for two hours cause I had my Spanish.
The class was nice but Antonia, a German au pair in the class, had twisted her knee this weekend while playing volleyball. Now, she had to go back to Germany next week to have surgery. Her year was soon over anyway but she had planned to travel in her travel month so I feel really sorry for her.
I picked up the kids and back home, they draw and coloured a thing for school where they are competing for being the one who design the t-shirt for the marathon they are doing at school. They both draw leopards cause that's the school's mascot. They were really pretty and I also draw one cause I was so in the mood ;) I draw a leopard cheerleader ;)
I walked with Sofia to Jasmine while Filip "tried" to make his home work ;) Today was a day when everything was too hard. But when I got back, I helped him and then it was not so hard.
At first I was gonna play a game tonight with the coed team with Jen but then they didn't need us, then I was gonna go to Starbucks but instead I was working ;)
Lotta and Jonas went out today so I was with the kids in the evening as well. We had dinner, played game and then we watched some TV. We had a cozy time in the sofa before heading to bed. I red some Sune to them and then I tucked them in bed.
Now I'll see what I do, maybe just play around on the computer in front of the TV ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment