Monday, May 17, 2010

Glad 17 Maj alle Normän ;)


Today it's Norway's national day and I know that they are partying tonight ;) They are famous for their celebration of this day (don't remember what happened ;)) and are certainly not shy of being Norwegians ;)
I didn't celebrate, cause I'm not Norwegian....hahhaha but my day started with a nice running/walking turn for about one hour and it felt good. It was good weather but the sun was not shining so bright so it wasn't too hot which was nice.
Back home I took a quick shower and then went to Bellevue to try to find a present and a card for my dad. They didn't have what I was looking for at the mall so I had to go to South gate instead where I knew they had it. There I found it and went back to the post office in Kirkland and mailed everything, so dad: Now U know there is a package on the way. It's a bit late so I don't think it'll be in time but still.
I had a quick lunch before I picked up the kids and it was nice to see Agnes again and I also said hello to Axel who was happy to see me ;) So cute, I hope I can see them longer again soon!
The kids were nice at home, Filip is still tired from the birthday sleepover this weekend. Apparently they had went to bed at 1 am and then woke up at 6 again to play. They are crazy!
This time, I remembered Sofia's cheer leading so we got there in time and I stayed there to bring her back home cause it's just no use to go home cause it's so short time.
Back home, Jonas made dinner: a tomato fish thingi with pasta. It was good and I had my salad to it as well ;) I'll have it to everything ;)
I went upstairs and did my home work and now I'm planning to go to bed and read in my new book: the next in the same series I've been reading now.
I got a email from my mum who told me that Eric is getting a kitten!! OMG, I've always wanted a cat and now when I'll get home, there will be a cutie waiting. She sent pictures so I'm gonna post one here. I don't know the name yet but I'll tell U as soon as I know!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Norge blev självständiga, de blev ett eget land igen efter att ha hört ihop med sverige...Det är därför norge firar så som dom gör :P

    Hoppas att du har en bra dag och att allt går bra där borta. Vilken söt liten kisse :) Kram kram!

    ReplyDelete