Friday, May 7, 2010

The Zoo!




Today (Thursday) I went to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle with Emilie and her two kids. It was really cool and fun! I had one kid in one stroller and it was fun with something different, and it's really different from having a 6 years old and a 2 years old ;) They are so cute and behaved really well.
The zoo is huge! U don't really think there can be such a huge area in Seattle with so many animal. There were lions, elephants, giraffes, bears and so many more. I felt like a little kid again ;)
We spend 4 hours there and had lunch at one of the restaurants. Me and Emilie spoiled ourselves with a ice cream and that was so good! The kids got new energy after the lunch, and that was easy to see. Before, they were quite and clam but after, they talked, sang and jumped around in the stroller ;)
The weather was pretty nice. It was a bit grey in the morning but it got better and in the end, the sun was shining. It was a bit cold so I couldn't take of my jacket ;)
My favourite animals were the penguins and the bears. The penguins were so cute in their tuxedos and the bears were just huge and amazing.
I got home just in time to pick up the kids but Filip's braces broke in school so he had to go to the dentist. Lotta took him so I just picked up Sofia. We went to the store to get some stuff for dinner and when we came back, Filip and Lotta was home.
The kids went outside and I made dinner, it was a easy day for me ;) I made the broccoli gratin and I think this was the best this far. It was not as watery as before but I don't know how it tasted cause I didn't eat home, I was still full since the lunch at the zoo ;)
I went straightly to Anna's place cause Slater was going on about that he wanted to see me and Anna was pissed ;) I can't help I'm so popular. But it's weird cause I've been here for 8 months, haven't he seen me earlier? Guess I'm a summer flirt ;) But I forgot my Lego power miner, that we played with at our place, and he was a bit disappointed ;)
They had dinner and then we played outside, it was nice but there were a lot of people. There were 5 kids, 2 dogs, the parents and 2 au pairs ;) We took Slater to bed and I got to read the bed time story with Slater in my lap ;)
Me and Anna went to Emilie's to watch TV and on our way we bought strawberries and ice cream ;) It was nice at M's place and I always like to get my weekly portion of Grey's and PP ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment