Monday, May 24, 2010

Goodbye Lost!




Today I went to the gym and had a nice work out in one of the group pass, sth power sculpt whatever. I barely could walk out of the gym so I think it was good ;)
Back home I took a shower and when I was gonna eat I saw that the new, and LAST, lost episode was on Hulu (the program where I watch my series on the computer) so I watched it. And now it was 2 hours cause there was this final weekend where they showed one episode Saturday and one Sunday, but I couldn't see them.
It was a bit weird the ending but I mean, the whole series has been weird so it was a good ending. Really emotional so of course I was crying a lot. Feels so weird now that it's over, after so long time and so much confusion and questions. No more hot Jack ore the cute couple Jin & Sun....what will I do?
Well, after two crying hours in bed, I went and picked up the kids. We did home work and Filip came with me when I drove Sofia to cheer leading. We stayed and played outside and Filip had brought his roller skates and we had the dice game so we had a nice time in the sun.
When Sofia was done, we went to the playground and stayed there for half an hour or so before we drove home. It's so hard to take them in the car if U don't have prepared sth for them to do, even if it's only a 10 minutes ride they can't go with out fights. Arrgg...I hate it. But I gave Filip my phone and then it was quite, for a while.
Jonas and Lotta were already home and had started with dinner. Me and Sofia went to Jasmine's house to get Maja (her kitten) back that she had forgot the last time.
After dinner I made my Spanish home work and now I'm in the couch, don't really know what to do. I think I'll try to look up some stuff about all the trips I'm planning ;) Hope I get some answers!
Oh, I almost forgot, today I've been here for 9 months! It's incredible!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment