Sunday, May 23, 2010

Soccer and movie



Today I had to go up early, which was hard after yesterday. I had a soccer game and it started at 9:30 and was in Seattle. Hanna was also playing so I picked her up before. Jen was not playing today so I had to drive.
We came early so we waited in the car until it was time cause it was FREEZING!!! It was windy and cold and I didn't bring a long sleeve to have under my t-shirt so I had to put my big, green sweater under it and I kept my sweatpants on ;) I'm not usually comfortable playing with anything but shorts as pants but today I made an exception.
We started the half with the wind against us, but we did really well. We passed good on the ground and helped each other. I was in center mid and before half, I scored which was really nice cause I had had a couple of shots but they were always just outside the posts.
Second half didn't start so good, I was up top and we couldn't get the balls away from D so they scored twice pretty close to each other. I went back to mid field and we manage to push forward a bit but we didn't score more. I had a couple of shots, but also now they were on the wrong sides of the posts.
It sucks to loose but I still feel that I did a good job and that's whats counts. I just need to practice my shots!
Back home I took a shower and then watched some shows in my bed before Hanna called and we went to Bellevue. I looked for a new bikini but didn't find any. I need to before next weekend when I'm going camping with the family.
We ate at Cheesecake and it was so good! I had a fried chicken withe a spicy orange sauce and rice and vegetables. Jummie! We sat there for a while but I still couldn't eat it all so I have a nice lunch for tomorrow ;)
We met up with Kadda at the cinema and saw the movie: "Letters to Juliet" Ohh...it was so sweet! A true love story and I loved it. It was so romantic and now I want my Romeo to come and we'll move to Italy ;) And the guy was so hot!! I would love if he would be my Romeo ;)
I'm gonna go to bed now to prepare my self for a new week!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment