Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A whining knee


Today (Monday) I went out running after leaving the kids and that felt so nice after the weekend with a lot of unhealthy stuff. But I guess my knee was kind of brutal treated this Saturday with drunken dancing in high heels. I felt a couple of times how it twisted and creaked, but when under the influence of "magic potion" I didn't feel so much then. But after my running, the knee was screaming out of pain. OMG!! If I was still for a while, I barely couldn't move. Well, well, maybe I'm getting old ;) Or I probably shall stop wearing high heels...but I like it!!
I called my mum today, since she was working when I talked to dad, and that was nice. She updated me on everything back home and we talked about how little time I have left here, only 4 month!!!
Cause I have the Spanish tomorrow, I had to do my home work and then I spend the rest of the time organizing the pics from San Francisco. There are so many so it takes some time to go through them all, but it's fun and U can be back there again. I love it!
Back home withe the kids, we just made home work and then played some games. When I drove Sofia to cheer leading, Filip also had to come cause I had to go to Lotta's work and help her with something. We picked up Jonas at his job and then they dropped me at Lotta's. On Wednesday, she is having a big presentation and wanted me to hear it once in the big auditorium room. It went great, a bit nervously in the beginning but then it was great. Even me, who aren't in to computers, didn't fall asleep ;) I thought it was interesting and funny ;) I think it will go perfectly fine and she doesn't have to worry.
Jonas and the kids had been out for dinner so me and Lotta just had some pasta and bread in front of ice hockey. The Vancouver team was playing Chicago and it was really exciting. Unfortunately, they lost. I watched two episodes of Desperate Housewives that I had missed and then I went to bed, tired ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment