Monday, May 10, 2010

Tennis, Soccer and Strawberries in the sun



Today (Sunday) I woke up at Anna's place and ;) During the night I woke up and had Anna's face close to mine, not a nice experience ;)
We stood up and had breakfast before we went to Medina park and tried to play tennis. I write try cause I think we are the worst tennis players ever, we suck! It's so hard, why can't someone teach us? Next time we'll try basketball instead ;) But the weather was nice so we could enjoy a great morning outside.
We didn't really know what to do next and I had a soccer game at 1 so I couldn't do so much. But after some organisation Anna went to Discovery park in Seattle with the rest of the girls and I picked up Hanna and we went to the mall. She was coming with me to play cause we were short, and she needed to buy a gift for her mum's birthday and I had to eat sth.
We were a bit late when we came to the field, but the others were also late so the game didn't start at 1.
I started in goal and we didn't have enough players so they scored immediately. That sucked! Then the game was very even and we could have scored a lot of times. I played forward for the most part of the game and had a couple of chances but their goalie was good. It's hard playing forward cause U don't really get any balls U can work on. I would like to have myself on the midfield who could pass myself on top ;) There were no other goals so the game ended 1-0 but it was a good game and it was so warm! 1 is maybe not the best time to play a game on a sunny day with no wind, but it was fun!
I drove Hanna home and then hurried back home cause I was gonna work a couple of hours in the afternoon. Jonas and Lotta was going to play some golf so I took the kids. They had eaten strawberries and there were some for me,so I took some milk to them and sat outside watching the kids ride their bikes and just enjoying my life ;)
We went to the park and stayed there for like 2 hours before we went home and made dinner. The kids played video game and after dinner we watched TV. I almost fell asleep in the couch and could barely stay awake when I red for the kids.
Lotta and Jonas came home while I was reading and the kids got a bit distracted. Sofia was going on about me not being the boss anymore and I just hate when she does that. I'm glad none of the parents are working from home cause that would never had worked.
I tried to do sth on my laptop but I was not motivated and too tired. I just watched Desperate Housewives and then went to bed.
I got a birthday card from my best friends yesterday. Better late than ever, right?! But it was so sweet and in it was a Starbucks card that one of them had bough on her trip to London. Hahhaah....it's perfect! Now I don't have to worry that I need to save money! I love U guys!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Today (Sunday) I woke up at Anna's place and ;) During the night I woke up and had Anna's face close to mine, not a nice experience ;)

    Du börjar bli van nu elle? ;)
    Älskar dej

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah...ja, det var lite deja vu känsla! Tack så jättemycket för presenten. Helt perfekt ju, vad ni har tänkt till ;)
    Saknar dig så sjukt mycket nu, bara 4 månader kvar!

    ReplyDelete