Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hangover



Today I have a hangover for the first time in 8 months and it feels really good ;) I've just been kind of life less the whole day and didn't have energy for anything.
Unfortunately, there were no Swedish school today, so the kids were home and of course they had to play outside my room. Aarrggghh....the doors are so bad and useless cause U can here everything so loud. But we stayed in bed until 11:30 or sth and it was nice cause my head was spinning and my stomach was weak ;) I had almost forgot how it felt to have a hangover ;)
M's host family had told her about a great place to have a brunch here in Kirkland so we went there to check it out but apparently it's a really popular place and a Sunday morning might not be the best time cause there were a 45 minutes waiting for the table. We said no thank U and went to IHOP instead. It's so good and American so it was fine. I had eggs, hash brown, sausage and pancakes with strawberries ; Jummie! Too bad my stomach wasn't really with me so I couldn't eat so much. I also ordered a glass of orange juice cause I always want it so bad after a night out. I drank it all in once so I got a new bigger glass ;)
Afterwards, we went to Goodwill and another similar store where they sell second hand stuff. Both were great but I didn't buy anything. M found a pair of shoes and flip flops.
Hanna wanted to do sth today cause it was her only day off, but I had no energy so when M drove me home around two I went to bed again and slept until 6 pm ;) It's so nice just be so slow and don't do anything. I'm still kind of dizzy and it's 9 pm ;) I think I'll go to bed pretty soon.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Åååå americanska pannkakor dom är ju så goda, när jag kommer hem nu på onsdag till sthlm då ska jag göra sådana :) Med lönnsirap på tror jag...Så du har en Hard rock café t-shirt häftigt :P Har du köpt den i usa el? :) kramar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Don´t let it be a habit. Love U

    ReplyDelete