Wednesday, May 5, 2010

School, rain and working late


Today (Tuesday) I didn't went to the gym cause my knee was hurting so I thought it was best to rest.
I did a lot of laundry from the weekend and then I watched Friends while I was on the computer. OMG they are so funny! There was one episode that I laughed so much that I started to cry. It was totally hilarious!
When it was time, I went to school and had my Spanish. It went well but I was really tired when I was out and wished I could go home and take a nap. But instead I had to pick up the kids.
Anna and my best friend Slater came over and spend the afternoon together with us. Filip finished his marballtrack and me and Slater had a fight, dragon vs Lego machine ;)
They stayed for dinner but then they needed to go home and I cleaned up in the kitchen while the kids played some computer. At 7 it was TV time and we ate some water melon ;) Filip had so much that he couldn't move, it's the first time I've seen him really full ;)
Jonas and Lotta was on a cooking class with Swedish cooks, cause apparently it's the Swedish week here this week. Haven't really noticed ;) But that meant that I was alone with the kids. It went OK and after TV I red to them and then put them to bed.
Anna joined me, again ;), and we watched Friends and ate chips ;) Doesn't that girl have her own home to go to? ;)
I didn't have a soccer game tonight so I didn't miss any, which was good. And now I've uploaded the first of the San Francisco pictures!! Go on FB to see them!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment