Friday, May 21, 2010

Working!




Today, I thought I was going to a shopping walk here in Kirkland with Anna, but she ditched me and went to the gym instead so I went to Target to look for a bikini but I didn't find any. I went back home and watched TV. I found The Smurfs on On Demand ;) I watched it a lot when I was a kid so I was a bit nostalgic for a while ;)
I went to the store to buy some food for tomorrow's BBQ we are having at my place tomorrow. And I bought doughnuts for me today ;) I felt like I needed something, and it's Friday ;)
I picked up the kids and I walked with Sofia to Jasmine. She wasn't home but her, "not-so-good-English-speaking" grandma ;) But she let Sofia in to wait for Jasmine.
I went back to Filip and we build with his magnets, it was fun ;)
Today was a Art walk at the kids school where they were showing art stuff that the kids had made, and Filip wanted to go. So, first we went to QFC to get money (that I thought we needed) and bought milk.
The show was in their gym and it was like a big art gallery and the art pieces were great. Filip had made a sunflower and Sofia had made a car. There were a lot of great stuff and there were brownies and drinks for free so I liked it ;)
We just stayed for half an hour and then we went back home. I picked up Sofia on our way home and then we made a quick dinner: mashed potatoes and fish sticks ;)
We saw a Scooby Doo movie and had some chips ;) It was cozy and the kids were really tired and just fell asleep half an hour after I had red to them. Nice for me ;) Lotta and Jonas are out looking at ideas for their new house in Sweden so that's why I'm still at home ;)
By the way, Jen was here leaving the tickets for the game tomorrow and they look so cool!! I'm so excited!
Now, I'm watching more of friends and eating the rest of the chips ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment