Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Crazy!!!




Today I was so sore in my muscles so I didn't go to the gym. Instead, I went for one hour walk in the sun, that was already shining bright in the sky, and then took a frappuccino and a muffin and went to the waterfront. It was really nice but I soon got a audience while I ate my muffin. A whole army of ducks were surrounding me ;) There were also ducklings that were so cute!
Back home, I put on my bikini and went out in the sun ;) I was out there for an hour before I went up to the roof to see if the sun was there. I wasn't sure cause the balcony is on one of the side of the house, but there was sun there as well so I went up there instead cause there the breeze could reach and no one could see.
I took a quick shower to cool myself and then I ate lunch and picked up the kids. Sofia had art class so it was just me and Filip the first hour and he did homework and I did the dishes and the laundry.
The afternoon went really slow and we didn't do so much. Filip played video game and Sofia watched. I had to drag her from there cause I was bored ;) We played with her stuffed animals and they all got married ;)
I got the craziest opportunity today! Jen, a girl at my soccer team, asked me if I had any plans on Saturday or if I wanted two tickets to the Sounders game that they couldn't attend!!! OMG!! Of course I didn't have any plans, I would have cancelled if I had ;) And it's really cool tickets, parking included and there is FOOD!!! There is a buffe and in half, they change it so U can eat again ;) I think I'll like it ;) I asked Hanna and she's coming with me. I'm so excited! Ok, whatever....;)
Tonight, our Internet didn't work so we were like handicapped, didn't know what to do ;) But we called Comcast and they are sending a man tomorrow. How will I manage it without my network until tomorrow evening ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment