Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Starbucks for the first time in weeks


Today (Tuesday) I took Filip to the choir so I got earlier to the gym than usual. I was there already at 8:15 and was on a bike for 45 minutes before the SET class started. Apparently there was a change in the schedule so it was suppose to be a step class but today, there were no mike so the teacher did a SET class instead cause she didn't wanna yell so much. Good for me since I was prepared for a SET class ;) I love that class. It's so hard and U are really working with your body. I'm almost just wanna lay down and cry but U feel so good when U are done.
I showered at home and talked with a lot of people on msn before I had to quickly eat lunch (my third day with the salad ;)) and then I went to college.
The Spanish class was nice and I like both my classmates and the teacher so it's a bit sad that's only 2 times left.
I picked up the kids and the weather was not so good and they had a lot of homework to do so we stayed at home.
After dinner, I watched a episode of Happy Town, a new series that is a bit creepy but U need to see it cause after one episode U were like stuck and now I wanna see what happens.
I had to hurry to the bus that would take me to Bellevue and my first Starbucks meeting in weeks. I didn't have a game today so that's why I could go ;)
First, I went in to the bookstore next to Starbucks and looked at some cool books. Then I found a biography (or sth) of Heath Ledger, and it was on sale and I really like (liked?) him so I bought it. He's so hot and a good actor so it's so sad that he's dead.
I met Emilie and Kadda and later came Ramona as well. we talked about everything and made some plans for the weekend. I also bought one of Starbucks cups and since I have my perfect Starbucks card, I didn't have to pay anything ;)
I took the bus back home and on my way I was thinking of how blessed I am with this experience. I mean, I have two lives right now and it's not everyone who has that! Not in a schizophrenic way, in a good one ;) I'm just so happy!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment